- 17.11.2018, Workshop – Fabulously Festive Metal Christmas Decorations.
- 10.11.2018, Fabulously Festive Paper Christmas Decorations.
- 03.11.2018, Workshop – Christmas Stamp it Out!
- 27.10.2018, Workshop – Fabulous Fruit and Flowers, stamps and paper sculpture.
- 20.10.2018, Workshop – Getting Started with Brushes XP on your iPad or iPhone.
- 06.09.2018, Workshop – More tea Vicar? Paper Sculpture.
- 04.09.2018, ArtAfloat – Cutting Adrift: Lino Cutting and Printing.
- 11.09.2018, Workshop – Lino Cutting, 2 or 3 colour prints.
- 14.11.2018, Workshop – Exploring Monoprinting.
Liz Wellby is a versatile and experienced fine artist. Following the completion of a Fine Arts degree at Loughborough University and subsequent post graduate studies, she returned to the Derbyshire Dales where she has worked as an artist in residence, teacher and maker. Living and working in Derbyshire is important to Liz, providing a significant visual response for her work. The themes of home, countryside and the domestic environment, can be seen in her digital drawings and paintings, print work and sculpture.
Liz is an experienced teacher and practitioner and is available for individual tuition and small group workshops in her beautiful studio on the edge of the Peak District.
Her work has been regularly selected for the Derbyshire Open Exhibition, receiving commendations in 2010 and 2012 and The Derbyshire County Council Award in June 2015.
Liz has recently completed a two year residency at Scarthin Books in Cromford, where she created numerous digital drawings and paintings of the interior, exterior, staff, customers and visiting authors. A selection of the completed pieces can be viewed on her website.
Studio visits by arrangement are welcome.