- 11.09.2018, Workshop – Lino Cutting, 2 or 3 colour prints.
- 20.06.2018, Workshop – An Introduction to Lino Printing
- 14.11.2018, Workshop – Exploring Monoprinting.
- 16.07.2018, Workshop – First Steps with Lino Cutting
- 26.03.2018, Workshop – Discovering Monoprinting
- 16.04.2018, Workshop – Getting Started with Brushes XP
Derbyshire born Liz is a versatile fine artist, who continues to explore a range of disciplines. Originally trained in sculpture, she explores a wide range of print processes, including lino, wood cut and mono print. Subjects range from figures in garden settings, interiors, still-life and animals. She has recently returned to sculpture, creating charming wire animals and birds.
Liz is an experienced teacher and practitioner and is available for individual tuition and group workshops.
She has been awarded commendations in 2010 and 2012 in the Derbyshire Open Exhibition and received a Derbyshire County Council Award in June 2015.
As artist in residence at Scarthin Books, Cromford she can be found with her iPad in hand, developing a range of digital images.
Commissions are welcomed.